- Free instruction and information for novice and advance screenprinters: including links and PDFs of articles published in a range of trade magazines around the world.
- Training and workshops at their facilities or yours: including intro courses and more advanced training to get you printing right the first time.
- Products and Services: including the book Screenprinting Today - The Basics, prototyping and product development, custom screenprinting, and fine art printmaking.
- An on-line art gallery: featuring limited edition serigraphs by Canadian and international artists, gigposters, and other interesting prints.
- Links and resources: to help you find other websites that contain good information about screenprinting, artists, associations and more.
- The News Section: giving visitors an opportunity to ask questions, find answers, and read about the latest goings-on in Squeegeeland.
HESTER STINNETT's Waterbased Screenprinting Handbook
Hester Stinnett's work has been exhibited nationally and internationally, and is in numerous private and public collections, including the permanent collections of the National Gallery of Art, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and the Walker Art Center.
In 2004 she was awarded a Pennsylvania Council Artist Fellowship for Works on Paper. She was an Artist in Residence at the Fabric Workshop in 2003, and has presented printmaking workshops at the Haystack Mountain School of Crafts in Maine and the Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Colorado.
With co-author Lois M. Johnson she wrote Water-based Inks: A Screenprinting Manual for Studio and Classroom published by the University of the Arts Press.
She is currently Professor of Printmaking at the Tyler School of Art of Temple University.